Selected plays and workshops written 1996 – 2009*.
Commissions by, The Wider Picture Theatre Co, Shropshire:
- On A Wing and a Prayer. (Musical).
- Making Ends Meet.
- Rod of Iron
- Memories of Angels
Commissions by, The Black Cat Theatre Co, Staffordshire:
- Harry Saves the Day.
- Different, Just the Same.
- E 4 ‘Ell.
- Surfing You and Me
- Various Shakespeare adaptations
- Aladdin (Adaptation).
- Beauty and the Beast (Adaptation).
- Cinderella (Adaptation).
- Hansel and Gretel (Adaptation)
- The Elves and the Shoemaker (Adaptation)
- Treasure Island (Adaptation)
Commissions by, Cathie Morrison Productions, Dubai and Oman
- Monster in a Box. (co-written with Joanne Rooney, Arkeen Theatre, Motherwell).
- Tatty Head
Commissions by, The Action Project, Stoke on Trent
- Cirka No Prata
- Twelfth Night in Sweden
- Angels with Dirty Faces
- L’Amore e Basta
- Studio 54’s Tempest
- Annie Matronic
- Animal Farm (Adaptation)
- Who’s Weight is it Anyway? for Tap and Fret Theatre Company, Slough.
- E Numbers, for MMA, Birmingham.
- Swingers, for Shift Theatre Company, London.
- She Bleeds, for Open Wide Theatre, Edinburgh.
- Something in the Water, for Black and Blue Productions, Suffolk.
- Possession, for Black and Blue Productions. Suffolk
- Murder Mysteries, (Various) Commissioned by Vtes Bristol.
- Ted, for Alton Towers Hotel, Staffordshire.
- A Medieval Mystery, for Dangerous Liaisons, Staffordshire.
- A World Without Drums for Escalator Productions
- Manacle for Escalator Productions
- Bully 4 You. (Commissioned alongside Childline)
- Macbeth, Romeo and Juliet (Adaptations for New Zealand touring production)
- Dying for a Drink. Educational commission.
- No Glove, No Love. Educational commission.
- It’s Different for Girls. Educational commission.
- Roundabout. Educational commission.
- The Transition Project for Thetford EAZ.
- An Inspector Calls. Of Mice and Men. Blood Brothers. Educational workshops